Friday, June 1, 2012

fedora.jpg

fedora.jpg by helios00
fedora.jpg, a photo by helios00 on Flickr.

I worked with this model nearly two years ago. Only recently have I been able to get around to making a second run thru all the pics from that shoot.

It's quite a shame being that now this has emerged to be the most popular image from that entire session. Only now have I been able to give it it's due post tweaking attention and get it posted.

However, recent software releases largely attributed to my reassessing images once thought unsalvageable due to misfires, or wardrobe malfunctions. I guess I shouldn't feel too bad for not getting it done immediately. I once thought it was flat due one of the strobes not firing.

Who knew it would be one of the best shots when given a little post edit love with the new software update.

No comments:

Post a Comment