Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On Location Photography


It is not often enough that I get an opportunity to do on-location photo shoots.  When the opportunity to do so arrived I did not hesitate. Of course, a visually stunning client inspired me. But I was looking forward to another chance to blend a bit of off camera flash photography with ambient light. It isn’t a new trick for me but the weather was exceptionally promising as is so rare in the NW this time of year. Furthermore, time just happened to permit the chance to get out.

Lugging around gear still doesn’t appeal to me much since I decided to forgo the aid of an assistant this time around. However, I do believe the capture shows it was well worth the slight if temporary inconvenience.
She was ravishing in the sunlight and the flash provided just a kiss of fill to emphasize the natural sparkle in her eyes along with her infectious smile.

It was a portfolio building photo shoot for her. However, her looks, the moment, and/or the scene provide the base for the perfect cosmetic’s print ad. But then again, she has a perfect smile, perhaps a dental brochure. There is an endless amount of potential with on-location photography as it relates to advertising. But enough babble about business this time. It was pleasant enough to be the one to simply capture this stunning aspiring model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment